Full Stack Developer – Fintech – Permanent Position
ResearchPool (RP) is the leading global platform for the management of investment research offering the unique Continental European marketplace for research and a SaaS Solutions for providers and buyers of research, as well as for corporate issuers. We contribute to the digitalization of the financial industry and evolve in a global, innovation driven and fast growth ecosystem.
We are a small but fast-growing company, and a culturally diverse and international team that empowers individuals to own important responsibilities, collaborate on multiple subjects, and quickly advance their career.
The firm is looking for a Full Stack Developer to work with our Head of Technology.
The selected candidate will demonstrate strong passion and commitment to be part of our story. He / she will work under the responsibility of our head of Technology.
- Participate in the development of complex, scalable, safe, and innovative tools (web and mobile)
- Maintain the different sites of the company (WordPress, Laravel etc.).
- Evangelizing code quality through well writing architected, structured code and unit tests, while following best industry practices
- Refactoring, optimizing and constantly driving for improved efficiency and code health
- Participate in the development of future products
- This list is not exhaustive and may vary depending on the priorities of the service.
- Be relentless in execution (i.e. get it done), be agile, and truly enjoy the teamwork (i.e. active listening and learn from others)
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Love coding and new technologies
- Master both front end and back end tech and languages (JS, PHP [preferably Laravel], MySQL / MariaDB) using the Agile methodology
- Knowns to operate some or all the following:
- SSH / SFTP server / configuration / use
- Linux (Debian / Ubuntu without any graphical interface)
- MySQL / MariaDB advanced configuration and command lines
- Shell / Bash
- Prefers to use your own customized and personally installed web server over a WAMP like installer.
- Knows developing cross-platforms add-in for the Microsoft products (for example Outlook)
- Fluent Business English (a must, and French is an addition)
- 3 to 7 years of experience as a full stack developer
CONTRAT & COMPENSATION
- Full-time permanent position (CDI) based in Paris
- Based on profile
If you are still reading this, the position is most likely made for you! Contact us at: [email protected]