PRODUCT OWNER ASSISTANT – FINTECH – “ALTERNANT / SANDWICH COURSE STUDENT” ANNEE SCOLAIRE 2020/2021
ResearchPool (RP) is the leading global platform for the management of investment research offering the unique Continental European marketplace for research and a SaaS Solutions for providers and buyers of research, as well as for corporate issuers. We contribute to the digitalization of the financial industry and evolve in a global, innovation driven and fast growth ecosystem.
We are a small but fast-growing company, and a culturally diverse and international team that empowers individuals to own important responsibilities, collaborate on multiple subjects, and quickly advance their career.
The firm is looking for an “alternant” or “sandwich-course-student” to assist the product owner who lead our product design, development, and implementation.
The selected candidate will demonstrate strong passion and commitment to be part of our story. He / she will work under the responsibility of our Product Owner.
- Support our Product Owner lead in managing the product delivery cycle
- Run the testing process supported by scenarios and procedures to achieve high reliability levels of new delivery
- Exploit our database via Tableau software and SQL queries to improve business Intelligence and client support
- Maintain the product roadmap up to date and aligned with the prioritization decisions
- Communicate internally the progress with the product delivery
- Be relentless in execution (i.e. get it done), be agile, and truly enjoy the teamwork (i.e. active listening and learn from others)
- Capacity to transform ideas into concrete actions
- Digital savvy and knowledge of design tools like Figma
- Ability to build and run test scenarios
- SQL and Tableau knowledge to exploit databases
- Good English level
- Knowledge of financial industry and/or investment research industry is a plus
- successful internship experiences proven results on delivery of projects (especially testing and database)
CONTRAT & COMPENSATION
- “Alternant” based in Paris
- Possible conversion into a permanent position at the end of the contract