ResearchPool is hiring!
Full Stack Developer (Laravel)
ResearchPool (RP) is the leading global new platform for investment intelligence, offering both a marketplace to sell and purchase as well as a MiFID 2 tracking solution for investment firms (SaaS).
The firm is looking for a Full Stack Developer, specifically Laravel.
The selected candidate will demonstrate strong passion to be part of our story. He / she will be responsible to execute our ambitious technology strategy and advise the executive team.
Under the supervision of the Head of technology you’ll :
- Participate in the development of complex, scalable, safe and innovative tools (web and mobile).
- Maintain the different sites of the company (WordPress, Laravel etc).
- Evangelizing code quality through writing well architected, structured code, unit tests, while following best industry practices.
- Refactoring, optimizing and constantly driving for improved efficiency and code health.
- Participate in the development of future products.
- This list is not exhaustive and may vary depending on the priorities of the service.
- You love coding and new technologies.
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a full stack developer.
- You master both front end and back end tech and languages (JS, PHP [preferably laravel], MySQL / MariaDB) using the Agile methodology.
- Reliable and committed
- Team spirit
- You can speak English and French
Type of contract: Full time, CDI
75002 Paris 2eFull-time, Permanent
Salary: based on experience.
If you are still reading this, the position is most likely made for you!
Contact me directly by e-mail: mrouffiac [AT] researchpool.com