Recruitment – Head of Content Management
ResearchPool (RP) is the leading global new platform for investment intelligence, offering both a marketplace to sell and purchase as well as a MiFID 2 tracking solution for investment firms (SaaS).
The firm is looking for a hands-on Head of Content Management to lead our content onboarding and management efforts.
The selected candidate will demonstrate strong passion to be part of our story. He / she will be responsible to execute our ambitious content strategy.
- Be relentless in achieving goals
- Excel in strategic and smart thinking, and transforming it into concrete actions
- Detailed understanding of the investment content landscape
- 2 to 5 years of experience and proven results on client facing role
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Coordinate and prioritize our content agenda to ensure alignment with the business goals
- Nurture relationships with content providers to achieve high-level client satisfaction, and to position new products and services
- Acquire new providers and content, that fosters monetization and expands user base
- Manage content onboarding and relation with any 3rd party content feed vendors
- Work with the product team in designing premium services for providers
Full-time (CDI) based in Paris initially
Compensation based on profile
Contact us at [email protected]